Saturday, May 12, 2012

FUNNY/SEXY

There are many connections between funny and sex. For one thing, it has often been said that laughing is similar to orgasm, and may even lead to release in the brain of the same hormones. And, of course, with all the taboos we have about sex, it is the most popular subject for humor--in stand-up, cartoons, and romantic comedies. 


While most people agree that sex is at times very funny, not everyone feels that the opposite is true--that funny can be sexy. But in countless surveys, women at least declare that a sense of humor is one of their main criteria in being attracted to a man, and someone that can make them laugh is more desirable than a more serious individual.  


In my own experience, sex and humor seem to go together quite well. One of my first girlfriends was much more sexually experienced than I was. This wasn't hard to accomplish as I had hardly any experience at all. But I had hopes and dreams, which is why, at the age of 16, working after school at a local pharmacy, I bought a gross of condoms from the Trojan salesman who restocked our shelves once a month. This made me very popular in high school, as the "go to" guy for rubbers--and fellow students, male and female, partook of my services, which I never charged for. By the time I was in my early twenties, still a late-blooming virgin, I had one of the original 36 boxes left. And made a date with a very sexy co-worker at the radio station. She showed up at the door in a filmy negligee, scaring the hell out of me. I had brought my box with me. 


After some heavy kissing and mild petting, she grabbed my hand to lead me into the bedroom. I tore at the cellophane covering the box, allowing air in for the first time since my original purchase almost eight years earlier. And the condums crumbled into tiny pieces and dust. It could have been a horrible moment, leading to a much longer delay in my sexual awakening. But somehow we both started laughing there on her bed, laughing hysterically for at least a half an hour. Then she sent me to the all-night drugstore a few blocks away, and I wasn't even embarrassed to buy a new box of Trojans from the female pharmacist. 


This led to one of the most erotically satisfying relationships I've ever had, and I give a lot of the credit to it starting off with a severe set of the giggles.
                                         Jerry


Check out my Prosperity blog at:
                                  www.http://MoneyloveBlog.com

No comments: