Thursday, April 21, 2011

IS THE BAD NEWS REALLY THE GOOD NEWS?

I just checked and found out Famous Johnny's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA has ended their monthly comedy night, which I performed at last month and have been writing new material to do so again next week. A bit disappointing to know that won't be happening, but as my life experience has shown me, it probably will lead to even better things. For one thing, it will accelerate my trying out at San Francisco comedy clubs.

I have no doubt that something interesting and rewarding will be happening as a result of my finally pursuing some of my longtime aspirations to perform comedy. It might be a one man show, or stand-up, or some as yet unimagined media. And there is no doubt whatsoever that whatever I end up doing that is successful will have been impacted by my plans for Famous Johnny's being cancelled.

How very many things in life that don't turn out the way you want have led to great things happening and wonderful things coming into your life? I can't tell you how many hundreds of stories I heard in my prosperity seminars and coaching sessions from people who were fired from jobs and then started their own more profitable and satisfying businesses--or found much better jobs. In fact, considering all this reality, it is quite amazing to me that people still have the fantasy fears that when small bad things happen it means a major setback or permanent negative results.

I guess these events led me to come up with my concept that unpleasant experiences and results in my life are merely temporary aberrations, while positive ones are part of the long term trend.

In terms of the larger world view, it takes the same pessimism that has people suffering over these small setbacks in their personal lives, to imagine that our current financial struggles will lead to the collapse of the U.S. dollar and demise of civilization as we know it, not to mention the End of Days so many people are predicting for next year.

Well, my life is going to keep getting better. I am more creatively engaged, productive, and excited right now that at any time in my life. The only downside I see to this is that I really don't have the time to count all my blessings, or taste all the things in life I am looking forward to tasting. But the solution to this is simple, I'm going to live a long, long time--and stay vital and healthy and creative---and, above all, keep my sense of humor.
Jerry

One thing that is true about all the wonderful things we experience in life: they can be even more wonderful and we can share them with more people when we are prosperous. Do check out my prosperity blog for many new ideas on how to make this happen. http://www.MoneyloveBlog.com

No comments: